It’s the 96 one The Wave-Floyd’s Inc. Father’s Day Giveaway 2017
1. No purchase necessary. The contest starts on June 5th, 2017, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on June 15th, 2017. To enter submit a photo of the father to the address of email@example.com.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Father’s Day Giveaway 2017.
3. Winner will not be eligible to enter any of our giveaways or contests for ninety (90) days from the win date.
4. The Prize for the Father’s Day Giveaway 2017 is: one (1) Night for 2 stay at Prairie Band Casino & Resort, $50 off dinning certificate to the Three Fires Steakhouse & Bar and two (2) coupons for a Mid-Week Round of Golf at Prairie Band Casino & Resort.
6. Rules are available during regular business days and hours of Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave,” Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; closed on holidays.
7. All participants, at their sole discretion, and without reason, can withdraw their name from consideration at any time.
8. If any prizes are not claimed and picked up by June 30 th, all prizes will remain the property of Kansas Radio Inc, FM 96 one “The Wave,” and may be used in future promotions.
9. Proper photographic identification is required and must be shown in order to claim prizes.
10. Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave,” is not responsible for any additional taxes of any kind, weather conditions to and from prize locations, communications between all parties involved in obtaining prizes, and/or accidents of any kind surrounding this special promotion and giveaway.
11. Sponsors and their staff (employees) are eligible to participate and win the prizes, as long as rule 12 does not apply. They must be at least 18 years of age or older to be eligible to enter or win.
12. Employees of Kansas Radio Inc., 96 one “The Wave,” KANS FM, KTMJ TV, KSNT TV, Dial Global/Jones Satellite Network, USA Radio Network, MAAN, KTKA-WBKS TV Topeka 49/Lawrence 49 ABC Topeka, and their immediate families, will not be eligible to participate in any of our special promotions and giveaways. The term immediate families shall be known as one or any of the following: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, fiancé, fiancée, son, daughter, stepmother, stepfather, stepson, stepdaughter, step- or half-brother, step- or half-sister, step- or mother-in-law, step- or father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, grandparents, step-grandparents, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or first cousin.
13. Former employees and their immediate families, as stated in rule 12 (twelve), of the businesses, are not eligible to enter any of our special promotions or giveaways, until 5 (five) calendar years have passed from the former employee’s last date of employment.
14. Previous prize winners of our special promotions or giveaways and their immediate families, stated in rule 12 (twelve), are not eligible for this contest unless ninety (90) days have passed since the win date.
15. All participants in our special promotions and giveaways agree to the following terms and conditions:
a.) To participate in audio, video and photographic documentation of any prizes awarded.
b.) Agree that any participation in audio, video and photographic documentation shall remain the property of Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave.”
c.) Submitted photos allows 96 One The Wave, it's representatives and its employees the right to use the submitted photos for promotional purposes
d.) Agree to a 5 (five) business day window after this special promotion and giveaway ends in which Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 One “The Wave,” can verify the eligibility of all participants, even if the prizes have already been awarded, claimed and collected by the winning participant.
e.) Agree to be financially responsible for any and all charges above the purchase price of any prizes awarded.
f.) Agree to let Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave”, delete or substitute prizes.
16. In the event that any errors or omissions occur during this special promotion and giveaway, either written or verbal, Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave,” will remain as the sole arbitrator.